CM 250 COMBI
The CMP 250 Combi is compact, easy-to-handle, high-performance. For restaurants & cafés. With a maximum batch capacity of 15L, the CMP 250 Combi can mix, blend, beat, knead and emulsify in no time at all. Optimum blending quality for a fine textured and homogenous finish product in a minimum amount of time and features an all stainless steel foot and bell.
- 16-qt. pan capacity
- Compact design
- Stainless steel bell, blades, and shaft
- 95 percent recyclable
- Stainless steel motor and air vents only in top section for watertight operation
- Speed system self-regulates
- Variable speed enables operators to carry out elaborate tasks
- Food with detachable bell and blades optimizes sanitation
- Whisk attachment equipped with metal gearbox enhances resistance for thick products
- Comes with wall-mounted power mixer holder
- Includes tool for attaching and detaching blade
- Mixer variable speed: 2,300-10,000 RPM
- Whisk variable speed: 500-1,800 RPM
Dimensions & Utilities:
- Whisk length: 9 in.
- Overall: 79⁄16 in. W x 2811⁄16 in. H
- Output: 280 W
- 2.3 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
The CMP 400V.V. is compact, easy-to-handle, high-performance. For restaurants & cafés. With a maximum batch capacity of 73L, the CMP 400 V.V. can mix, blend and emulsify in no time at all. Optimum blending quality for a fine textured and homogenous finish product in a minimum amount of time and features an all stainless steel foot and bell.
- 100-qt. capacity
- 16-in. stainless steel shaft
- Removable knife, bell, whisk, and shaft for convenient sanitation and maintenance
- Watertight air vents in top section of shaft
- Ideal for blending soups, fruits, and vegetables
- Variable speed control
- 2,300-10,000 RPM
Dimensions & Utilites:
- 39⁄16 in. W x 79⁄16 in. D x 30 in. H
- 3 A, 420 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
The Micromix is the top choice of chefs. Only a few seconds are needed to make a perfect emulsion! Powerful and quiet. The bell is designed to produce quick results. It only takes a few seconds to make the perfect foam or emulsion! Features stainless steel foot, bell, motor cover and attachments.
- Air vents in the top of the stainless steel motor unit create a watertight seal
- Visual adjustment of speed with the variable speed button
- Handle is specially designed for a comfortable grip
- Special tool is included to create light, airy emulsions that hold their shape
- Stainless steel shaft, blades, and bell are durable and resist corrosion
- Detachable blades are easy to clean
- Holder mounts on the wall for storage of blender
- Tool is included for attaching and detaching the blades
Dimensions & Utilities:
- 6 in. dia. x 1659⁄64 in. H
- 1.1 A, 220 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
LEARN ABOUT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE…
Our staff at Statewide Food Equipment has over 100 years combined knowledge on food equipment and weighing systems. We have knowledgeable staff available at all times that are able to diagnose and evaluate the problem to reduce repair time and maximize efficiency.
Statewide Food Equipment offers a 24 hours 7 days a week toll free help line to assist you with any equipment issues and keep your business running smoothly. SFE is recognized for our low call back percentage and high customer satisfaction.
Please call us at 1-800-369-5035 and we will be happy to assist you with you questions or repairs.